Montana Police Protective Association Annual Essay Contest
2016 Essay Contest Winners
19th Annual MPPA Essay Contest
Grand Prize and Place Winners 2016
Essay Title: Prescription Drug Abuse, What to Do?
- Grand Prize Winner
- Jaelee Strangford - Ekalaka Public Schools (pictured receiving her plaque from Jason Wells, MPPA President)
- Region 1
- 1st Place - Rodrigo Rodriguez, East Middle School, Butte
2nd Place - Jenna Sanders, East Middle School, Butte
3rd Place - Casey Schneider, Whitefish Middle School, Whitefish
- Region 2
- 1st Place - Abigail Bock, Valier Junior High School, Valier
2nd Place - Kyle J. Watt, West Yellowstone School, West Yellowstone
3rd Place - Sarada Leavitt, Gallatin Gateway, Gallatin Gateway
- Region 3
- 1st Place - Jamie Eckhardt, Lewistown Junior HS, Lewistown
2nd Place - Cole Bare, Reed Point School, Reed Point
3rd Place - Kylie Ward, Columbus Middle School, Columbus
- Region 4
- 1st Place - Jaelee Strangford, Ekalaka Public Schools, Ekalaka
2nd Place - Kannon Ferestad, Scobey Schools, Scobey
3rd Place - Zoey Crater, Glasgow Middle School, Glasgow
- Grand Prizewinner receives $1000.00 and a Plaque.
- 1st Place winners receive $300.00.
- 2nd Place winners receive $200.00.
- 3rd Place winners receive $100.00.
Thank you for allowing your 8th Grade students to participate in the 19th Annual Contest.
The Grand Prize Winner was chosen from the 1st Place winners in each Region.
The Foundation is a non-profit registered with the state of Montana. Tax deductible donations are welcome, and may be mailed to; MPPA Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 7, Butte, MT 59703. You can also make donations to the Foundation through PayPal using the button on this page. For more information contact the President of the Foundation, Jerry Williams at 406-490-1947 or email@example.com